We love our Sustainable Wraps, each one is handmade in our workshop. Sustainable Wraps are easy to use and ideal to wrap your sandwich, cover your bowl of leftovers or wrap your fruit, cheese and veggies. An Eco-Friendly alternative to plastic wrap and baggies. These wraps are good for the Planet as well as fun and colorful to store your food. The perfect gift for the person who has everything!
- This set includes: 2 Small Wraps
- Size: approx. Small Wrap- 9" x 9"
- Materials: 100% cotton fabric, beeswax, pine resin, and coconut oil.
- To use: Simply place the wrap over your food or dish and with the warmth and pressure of your hands shape the wrap to seal your food. Suitable for vegetables, cheeses, sandwiches, breads and snacks: Not for raw meat, hot dishes or liquids.
- All Wrap sets come in a mix and variety of fabric colors.
- Care: Simply wipe off in cool water, with mild detergent, if needed. Reuse up to 12 months, when they no longer stick, simply compost.